There is a good graphic overview of collection points and donation points in the city:
In general (via Volunteer Agency Leipzig):
Central acceptance point Kohlrabicircus
- What is collected? Batteries, flashlights, power banks, cables for electrical devices, sleeping bags, sleeping mats, army tarpaulins, army backpacks, knee pads, wide-vision devices, thermal underwear NEW, men's socks NEW, men's underwear NEW, sturdy shoes (men), men's hygiene, medication, styptic agents, bandages, wound cream, coffee, chocolate, long-life foods; NO CLOTHES! (Please always check the current status on the map!)
- Also required are: pallets, permanent markers, moving boxes, distribution sockets and extension cords
- If you want to help with sorting and packing, you can contact @iHare or @timo_vacanza via Telegram
- Delivery of donations in kind: daily 08:30 a.m. – 17:30 p.m., Hall S3 (South Hall)
Collection center for large donations
- What is collected? Donations from companies and other institutions: institutional relief supplies such as medicine or technical equipment
- Contact: 0341 121-8030 or Collection centre.Leipzig.Nord.Stadtwerke@L.de.
Current information: “Leipzig helps Ukraine”
Constantly updated information on donations in kind in Leipzig can be found in the Telegram channel of the "Leipzig helps Ukraine" initiative: https://t.me/donations_leipzig_ukraine.
An overview of the various (thematically arranged) networking channels of the “Leipzig helps Ukraine” initiative can be found on the website (currently only in English): https://leipzig-helps-ukraine.de/